Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Love You, Zachary Levi

I went to the movies for a double feature yesterday - Iron Man 2 and Shrek 4. Both of which were great, but that's not the topic of this post. What I heard and saw before each movie has given me the giddiness to type up these few paragraphs.

So one of my favorite shows is NBC's Chuck. It's about a geek who is forced into spy work for the government. It's quite hilarious. If you get the chance to watch it, you definitely should. But anyways, the main character is played by Zachary Levi. I loooove watching him on tv, but then he suddenly showed up on the giant movie screen during the pre-movie entertainment.

Sitting alone in the theater at the time, my jaw dropped as I saw my beloved Chuck behind a microphone singing along with Katherine McPhee. I nearly melted into a puddle right there when I realized he was not only my favorite actor, but he could very well become my favorite male singer. Move over Josh Groban, this man has one of the sweetest, smoothest voices.



I love you, Zachary Levi.

No comments:

Post a Comment